You can upload any set of image frames or video and our system will organize them into a 360° view spinner.
Steps using a CAD/3D software to generate your jewelry frames
1) Export your CAD/3D file as JPG/JPEG images frames. We recommend from 100-200 images frames from different angles for a better user experience in the web.
2) You must export as JPG/JPEG images file only.
3) The files should be renamed using a numeric sequence starting as “0000_0000.jpeg” (“vertical_horizontal.jpeg” positions) for the top image, and increasing all the way to the bottom image, creating a transition between images and naming (download here samples files, thumbnails with angles, and a list of 120 names as template).
4) After you complete the renaming organization, compress (zip) all the images in one file and upload to your jewelry. Go to Admin > Products > All products > choose any jewelry > More actions > Refined jewelry details > Upload medias (360° icon), and then upload the compressed (zip) file you just created.
5) Wait for the system process your images and then check the results in your storefront.
Steps using video of your jewelry
1) To upload videos, go to Admin > Products > All products > choose any jewelry > More actions > Refined jewelry details > Upload medias (video icon), upload your video, and then wait to the system finishes the upload to go to the next step.
2) To convert them into 360° view spinners, in the same window, go to 360° view spinner tab and convert your video into a spinner.
Wait for the system to process all your medias and visit your jewelry page to see the results.