Steps using a CAD/3D software to generate your jewelry frames
1) Export your CAD/3D file as JPG/JPEG images frames. We recommend from 100-200 images frames from different angles for a better user experience in the web.
2) You must export as JPG/JPEG images file only.
3) The files should be renamed using a numeric sequence starting as “0000_0000.jpeg” (“vertical_horizontal.jpeg” positions) for the top image, and increasing all the way to the bottom image, creating a transition between images and naming (download here samples files, thumbnails with angles, and a list of 120 names as template).
4) After you complete the renaming organization, compress (zip) all the images in one file and upload to your jewelry. Go to Admin > Products > All products > choose any jewelry > More actions > Refined jewelry details > Upload medias (360° icon), and then upload the compressed (zip) file you just created.
5) Wait for the system process your images and then check the results in your storefront.
Steps using a video of your jewelry
1) To upload videos, go to Admin > Products > All products > choose any jewelry > More actions > Refined jewelry details > Upload medias (video icon), upload your video, and then wait to the system finishes the upload to go to the next step.
2) To convert them into 360° view spinners, in the same window, go to 360° view spinner tab and convert your video into a spinner.
Wait for couple minutes for the system to process all your medias and visit your jewelry page to see the results.